Present like a pro with these best practices
It's best to...
- Use handheld phones or VOIP headsets.
- Use a wired internet connection.
- Find a quiet environment to work in.
- Arrive early. 30 minutes to prepare is ideal.
- Prepare some ready-to-go, “seed”, questions.
Try to avoid...
- Using speakerphones.
- Using wifi.
- Noisy, open-plan spaces.
- Arriving right at the event start time.
- Leaving long pauses as you wait for questions.
How To Set Up Your Webcam
Check out this article for more webcam tips..
Check out this help article for details on how to prepare your slides.