Present like a pro with these best practices
It's best to...
- Use handheld phones or VOIP headsets.
- Use a wired internet connection.
- Find a quiet environment to work in.
- Arrive early. 30 minutes to prepare is ideal.
- Prepare some ready-to-go, “seed”, questions.
Try to avoid...
- Using speakerphones.
- Using wifi.
- Noisy, open-plan spaces.
- Arriving right at the event start time.
- Leaving long pauses as you wait for questions.
How To Set Up Your Webcam
Check out this article for more webcam tips..