In this article we will be looking at how to access a list or registrations for your event, as well as how to download these.
- Attendees - This shows who attended your event page and watched the session.
- Non-Attendees - This shows who registered but did not attend your event during the initial transmission.
- All - This displays both of the above.
- Name - The attendees full name entered when registering
- Email - The email the attendee registered with
- Active - Active time is only counted when the web page is in the front view of the computer (i.e. the forefront tab etc)
- Watching - Watching time is calculated whenever the video is playing (even if it is playing in a different browser tab). Watching and Active time are both counted when a video is played in full screen. If a report shows higher watching time than active time, then the video was playing while the person was using other tabs on their computer