Cloning a Project
In this article we will be showing you how to clone a project. Cloning is essentially copying a past online event and using this as your foundations to create a new one. This means you can carry across any bespoke styling, branding etc. You can pick and choose exactly what elements you would like to clone. If you aren't looking to clone a project and are looking for help on navigating or editing an existing project, read our help article on this here.
- Access: This sets the event up with the same access restrictions as the event you are cloning
- Accounts: This ensures that any accounts you have are carried across to each event. Presenter accounts should be carried over, if you have any sponsor specific accounts it is best not to carry this over
- Branding: This will carry over any branding featured on the last event, such as colours and imagery
- Content: This will carry over any content you have on the cloned event
- Events: This will clone events within your project. If you are cloning an event that has an on-demand you may wish to manually remove this from the new project
- Fields: This will clone any registration fields you have set against your event