streamGo Pro - Creating an Event and Accessing the Console
How To Create an Event and Access the Presenter Studio Link
This article will show you how to create an Event and Access the Presenter Studio Link for that Event
Step by step guide
- You can select the Type of Event
- You can amend the Title of your Event (This will typicaly default to match the Project title)
- You can adjust the Start and End Times of your Event. The End Time will default to 1 hour after the Start Time
- You can adjust the Event Timezone if this differs from the Project
- You can choose to Allow Questions for your Event
- You can turn on the option to allow a PPT and then drag the file in to load it.
Access the Console Link
Once you have created your event you will see a new field called Presenter Studio Link. This link can be circulated with your speakers and will log them straight into the Presenter Studio for this event.