streamGo Pro - Creating an Event and Accessing the Console
How To Create an Event and Access the Presenter Studio Link
Step by step guide
- You can select the Type of Event
- You can amend the Title of your Event (This will typicaly default to match the Project title)
- You can adjust the Start and End Times of your Event. The End Time will default to 1 hour after the Start Time
- You can adjust the Event Timezone if this differs from the Project
- You can choose to Allow Questions for your Event
- You can turn on the option to allow a PPT and then drag the file in to load it.
Access the Console Link
Once you have created your event you will see a new field called Presenter Studio Link. This link can be circulated with your speakers and will log them straight into the Presenter Studio for this event.